Start earning a weekly wage.
Flexible training that will help develop your skills and knowledge through industry
experienced and qualified trainers.
Learn with the latest tech and tools and in supportive environments.
Graduate with a nationally recognised qualification.
Get Advice and Help
We’re here to support you after your apprenticeship or traineeship too, let us know if we can help you go further with your career pathway.
How to get that job
Find the apprenticeship/traineeship for you,
Make sure you are prepared with a cover letter and resume.
We help you get job-ready. Check out our interview tips and tricks.
Earn & Learn
Graduate with your nationally recognised qualification.
Earn and Learn
Whether you choose to be an apprentice or trainee with us, you will be employed by Prestige Staffing Solutions while you complete your apprenticeship or traineeship.
You will be paid on a weekly basis for the hours of work you have completed.
We will place you at one of our hand-picked clients to achieve your hours of work in your chosen industry, we call this ‘hosting’, you will have a ‘host employer’ to assist you in becoming industry-experienced and qualified.
So, what is an apprenticeship or traineeship?
Basically, they are very similar with the main difference being time. A traineeship will generally see you completed within 1 year to 2 years.
An apprenticeship is a 3-year to a 4-year commitment with your wages increasing over that period until you are fully qualified.
What do they both offer?
- A career pathway, kick-start your career all before you finish school
- Money – get paid for your hours of work, essentially a part-time job
- Industry experience – practical, hands-on experience in the workplace
- Knowledge – theory taught face-to-face in a captivating and innovative way, relevant to your workplace
- Possible further employment once completed your traineeship or apprenticeship
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Opportunity to grow – build a network of industry contacts
- Advantage – gain an advantage of your peers, enter a highly competitive industry with the skills and experience needed to excel
- Head start into university and further education
Where can I work?
We work with a wide range of industries and incredible employers who support our values and mission to provide young Australians with education and employment.
As a trainee or apprentice, you could find yourself working with one of our clients in the following fields:
- Hotels and resorts
- Clubs and pubs
- Sporting clubs
- Event centres
- Function venues
- Wedding venues
- Recreational sporting venues
- Food retailers
- Tourist attractions
- Theme parks
- Gourmet delis
- Retail outlets
- Jewellery chains
- Beauty retail
- Hair retail
- Health and wellness outlets
- Cleanliness management
- Educational facilities
- IT services
- Corporates offices
- Small businesses
- Project management
- Law firms
- Accounting firms
- Real estate offices
- Aged care facilities
- Health care providers
Useful Links to Find Out More from the Queensland Government on School-Based Traineeships
Now is the time
Find your pathway with Prestige Staffing Solutions and schedule a call today.